A travel insurance plan covers all medical eventualities including hospitalization and other incidental expenses while travelling domestically or internationally. It is recommended to buy travel insurance for complete peace of mind in these uncertain times. We have listed out the best 6 travel insurance providers in India based on a couple of factors like claim payment ratio, ease of payment, services covered, etc.
Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
Care Health Explore Travel Insurance
Digit International Travel Insurance
Reliance Travel Insurance
Tata AIG Travel Insurance
New India Assurance Travel Insurance
- Sum Insured - From USD 50K to USD 1000K based on geographical scope
- Trip Options - Single, Multiple, Family, Group, International Student
- Trip Duration - 2 days to 365 days
- Hospitalization cover - in-patient & out-patient (in case of emergency)
- Pre-existing conditions coverage (in case of life-threatening
- Treatment in the home country as a part of inpatient care
- Common carrier accidental death
- Dental expenses
- Daily allowance for hospitalization
- Two-way compassionate visit
- Accidental death/permanent total disability
- Trip delay, cancellation or interruption
- Loss/delay of checked-in baggage
- Loss of passport
- Personal liability
- Return of minor child
- Up-gradation to business class
What is not covered?
- Expenses arising out of or attributable to alcohol or drug use/misuse/abuse.
- Man-made eventualities like war and nuclear perils or consequences thereof.
- Any intentional self-injury, suicide, or attempted suicide.
- Any claim relating to hazardous activities.
- The insured is involved in a Breach of Law.